Fortnite Season 8 Week 4 Challenges Leaked
The network got preliminary test data for 4 weeks of the 8th Fortnte season. The data was drained almost a week before the official release, so we do not exclude that the tests may change.
Tests of the fourth week will begin on March 21 at 17:30 and according to preliminary information will contain the following tests.
- Search for (2) Buried Treasure – 5 Battle Stars
- Launch yourself through (25) structures with a Pirate Cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate (10) Opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 1/5: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Outlast (90) opponents in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Use The Baller in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
All information is a rumor and may change. You can find exact test and cheat card data for 4 weeks of the 8th season on Thursday in the Fortnite challenge section or on the main page of our site.