How to Redeem a Code in Fortnite
The user came to us with the following question:
I recently received a fortnite code and decided to activate it, but error 19007 stopped me. The problem is that I have a code (example): 0000-0000-0000, but 0000-0000-0000-0000 is necessary. I tried to activate in the launcher and on the site. Help!
And after a while we found a worthy solution to this issue:
There are digital activation codes for different gaming devices. In your case, most likely, this is a code on PS4 and you can activate it only on PS4. But on the PC, the 16-digit code format.
Fortnite codes are 12-digit or 16-digit combinations of numbers to activate them in the Epic games or PS Store client. With the help of them get a variety of packs, V-Bucks, Skins.
How to Redeem a Code on the PC?
To activate the code on the PC, do the following:
- Open Epic Games Client
- In the lower left corner click on your nickname and select the item Redeem Code
- Enter your 12-digit code and enjoy the new skin or V-Bucks
You can use another method of activation through the website:
- Open Epic Games Site: https://www.epicgames.com/account/personal
- Log in to your account and click on the “Redeem Code” section.
- In the window that appears, enter your code and enjoy the product!
How to Redeem a Code on the PlayStation 4?
To enter the code on PS4 you need to do the following:
- Open PlayStation Store website: https://store.playstation.com/
- In the upper right corner we find our nickname and we hover our mouse on it (you first need to log in to your account)
- In the list that appears select the option Redeem Codes.
- Enter your code and enjoy the result