How to Redeem a Code in Fortnite
If you redeem a Fortnite code, you can get some cosmetic items just in a couple of mouse clicks. Fortnite codes are 12 digit or 16 digit combinations of numbers that you can redeem in the Epic games or PS Store client, and such a code great way of getting some exclusive items in the game.
So, a user came to us with the following question:
“I recently received a Fortnite code and decided to activate it, but error 19007 stopped me. The problem is that I have a code (example): 0000-0000-0000, but 0000-0000-0000-0000 is necessary. I tried to activate it in the launcher and on the site. Help!”
And after a while we found a worthy solution to this issue:
There are digital activation codes for different gaming devices. In your case, most likely, this is a code for PS4 and you can activate it only on PS4. But the PCs need the 16-digit Fortnite code format.
How to redeem a Fortnite Code on the PC?
To activate the code on the PC, you need to do the following:
- Launch Epic Games Store
- In the lower left corner click on your nickname and select the Redeem Code button
- Enter your 12-digit code and enjoy the new skin or V-Bucks
You can use another method of activation through the website:
- Open Epic Games Site: https://www.epicgames.com/account/personal
- Log in to your account and click the “Redeem Code” section.
- In the window that appears, enter your code and enjoy the product!
How to redeem a 16 digit Fortnite Code on PlayStation 4 (PS4)?
To redeem a Fortnite code on PS4 you need to do the following:
- Open PlayStation Store website: https://store.playstation.com/
- Hover your mouse pointer over your nickname in the right upper corner (you need to log in to your account first)
- Select the Redeem Codes option in the list that appears.
- Enter and redeem your Fortnite code or several codes and enjoy the result