How to get the Kurama glider for free – The Nindo Fortnite event
The Nindo event has just started in Fortnite, which offers 4 emoticons, the Kurama glider and a loading screen for free for its participants. Yes, you can actually get the Kurama glider for free.
To get the rewards, you need to log into The Nindo website with your Epic Games account that you use to play Fortnite:
After you log in, you will see a few pictures with characters from Naruto. They mark the current day of the event. Each character has their own quests, and you can get an emoticon for completing each one.
- If you get 1 point during day 1, you will get the Happy Naruto emoticon
- If you get 1 point during day 2, you will get the Sad Sakura emoticon
- If you get 1 point during day 3, you will get the Angry Sasuke emoticon
- If you get 1 point during day 4, you will get the Shocked Kakashi emoticon
- If you get 2 points during day 5, you will get all the emoticons you didn’t get during the past days.
The scoring system is specified on the website. During the first day, you need to eliminate players in Solo, Duo, Trio or Squad game modes, the challenges for the other days are different. During the last day, you will need to place at Top-6 players in the Squad game mode.
If you want to get the glider and the loading screen, you need to reach the milestone of the day. The milestone of each day is specified to the right of the task.
For example, during The Nindo day, the milestone of the day is to get 12 points, which means that you will need to reach Top-6 in Squad 12 times. You need to complete each day’s milestone of the day before the next day starts.
Once the character changes, the task also changes, so be sure to check it before you actually start doing it.