How To Run Fortnite On 32 Bit Windows
Fortnite is an optimized and continuously developing game from Epic Games. The last peak of simultaneous Fortnite players was already 8.3 million people! Its system requirements do not imply the presence of insane glands and it runs on almost all devices without any problems – this is most likely captivating players. It is not surprising that many whose computers are not the most advanced are interested in the possibilities of running Fortnite on a 32-bit Windows system.
The 32-bit computer system is far from uncommon, even if it is 2019 in the yard. And such a seemingly trifle, like the Windows category, should not limit your access to your favorite games and hinder the satisfaction of the gameplay. But is this really the case – does the 32-bit system affect your ability to play Fortnite?
Unfortunately yes. Using a 32-bit system you deprive your computer of sufficient RAM and reduce its ability to quickly process data. Fortnite, which was released in 2017 and picked up many of the system requirements from the present, will not allow you to play in the 32-bit Windows operating system.
Your only chance to run Fortnite on a 32-bit system is to convert it to 64-bit (paradox, we agree!). No matter how the game develops further – the developers will not return to the possibility of launching Fortnite on a 32-bit system.
How to check whether my PC is 32 bit or 64 bit?
In order to check the width of your operating system, open the “My Computer” folder (in Windows 10 in the “This Computer” explorer), right-click on the background and select properties. Or do the following:
- Press the Windows key + R
- In the open, enter “explorer file: //” (without quotes)
- Right-click on the background of the folder and click “Properties”
- In the line “Type of system” will be specified digit capacity Windows.
Can I upgrade my OS from 32-bit to 64-bit?
And if you have already taken up the installation of 64-bit Windows system for Fortnite, then be sure to check the capabilities of your computer!
To run a 64-bit version of Windows, your computer must have a 64-bit-capable processor. To find out if your processor is 64-bit-capable, do the following.
Windows 10 and Windows 8.1
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > System > About.
- At the right, under Device specifications, see System type.
- Select the Start button The Start button, and then select Control Panel. In the search box, type Performance Information and Tools, and then, in the list of results, select Performance Information and Tools.
- Select View and print detailed performance and system information.
- In the System section, you can see what type of operating system you’re currently running under System type, and whether or not you can run a 64-bit version of Windows under 64-bit capable. (If your computer is already running a 64-bit version of Windows, you won’t see the 64-bit capable listing.)
With the very installation of the 64 bit version, we, unfortunately, will not help.
In case you already have a 64 bit system installed and you are fully armed with the Fortnite game, install the game on your PC, following our instructions.